No Line on the Horizon

My journey to become a United States Sailor.

It's just a moment.. This time will pass



I had an absolutely awful workout at the gym today. I'm crediting this to 1 factor..

I ate like CRAP over the weekend!

It wouldn't have been so bad if I had stopped at the pizza on Friday. No..then yesterday when we went to the zoo I had two beef hot dogs for lunch with some "orangeade" drink and a powerade. Great! Sugar and fat overload! And then last night I had Chinese. Like a Chinese combo thing and I ate a good deal of it. Laaaaater, because my favorite frozen yogurt place had my all-time fav combination on tap (Mint Choc. Chip and Dark Chocolate..) I went and got a big ole serving.

Needless to say I felt guilty as hell today. Then went I went to the gym, first I forgot to do my push-ups before I left. I always do them before I leave. Then I got there and just couldn't do half the stuff I usually do. It sucked big time. Lesson learned.

So all day I have been trying to wash the junk food and all of its toxins out of my system with tons of water and by eating right. Fingers crossed that I have a good run tomorrow.

The lesson for today, kids, is don't eat like a piggy and expect to have good results come Monday. LOL

Until Next Time,

Future Sailor, GM Ringle

1 comments:

I know the feeling Gina =( dont worry. it will get better. =) lesson learned.

 

Post a Comment