No Line on the Horizon

My journey to become a United States Sailor.

Restart. And. Reboot Yourself..



Ahhhhhhhhhhh! That was a big, deep, breath of contentment!

After a terrible string of workouts, and having found myself in a total frustrated rut because of it, I decided to take the day off today. It was freaking marvelous!!

I ended up doing Turbo-Kick at the Y last night, which turned out to be like Tae-Bo on Meth. It was fairly hard-core. They were even doing some 8-count body builders in it. I wasn't ready to do those yet. At least not in public! I don't want anyone to be around when I fail and do a belly-flop on the ground. It was a great workout though, and I left feeling rejuvenated and very glad that I hadn't thrown the towel in.

Today, however, I just decided to remove myself from the entire situation and just relax. I didn't want to slip into dwelling on my workout failures from this past week and cause another one. So, instead, I put on my new bathing suit and went to the pool. It was fantabulous! I absolutely love being in and around water so that was great. I spent a whole 3 hours there, ate Chik-Fil-A for lunch (thats what they serve in their concession stand apparently! Cool beans!), got some sun, swam, read, and had an intense conversation with a little girl who didn't "like yellow jackets" just like me and who thought that my nails were "pretty". haha (I work with kids for a living, but they never cease to amuse me!)

Then I ended up going to get some fro-yo for me and my dog. Yes, thats right...and my dog. My fav. fro-yo bar sells dog-friendly frozen yogurt for a buck. It comes with two little dog biscuits on top. I mean..you can't beat that. So Guinness rode down with me to pick it up and then devoured it when we got him. He loved it! Then we sat on the couch and watched Nat'l Lampoon's Vacation.

It was a great day and I feel like I'm gonna be back on the ball tomorrow feeling revitalized and having my spirits lifted.

Peace!

Future Sailor, GM Ringle

1 comments:

Hi you do have a wonderful blog...thus am commenting on your blog...its nice contents also it helps me for a non-native speakers towards the language.. I dropped comments..

Also you can visit my blog if u have time..drop comments if you like..follow the blog if you are blog lovers means...

keep in touch as a blogging friend and so...thanks

 

Post a Comment